- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Rome Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Rome, Italy is: 41.9027835 and the longitude is: 12.4963655.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NNE|
|Elevation:||52.72 Meters (172.95 Feet)|
|District:||Metropolitan City of Rome|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||ITA|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 28th 2021 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 31st 2021 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Saturday September 25th 2:58am|
Rome "Roma" is the capital of Italy (see coordinates for Italy) and is located 265.6 Km ESE of Bastia, France and 537.3 Km SSE of Lugano, TI, Switzerland.
Rome is the most populated city in Italy. Milano (see coordinates for Milano) located 477.3 Km NW of Rome, is the 2nd most populated in Italy and Napoli 188.5 Km away SE is the 3rd most populated.
Airports near 41°54'10.02"N and 12°29'46.92"E:
- "CIA" Ciampino–G. B. Pastine International Airport (14.1 Km SE)
- "FCO" Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino Airport (23.1 Km WSW see coordinates for Leonardo da Vinci International Airport)
Rome points of interest:
- 0.9 Km WSW Quirinale Palace (Palazzo del Quirinale), Rome, Italy
- 1.1 Km WSW Trevi Fountain (see coordinates for Trevi Fountain)
- 1.3 Km WNW Piazza di Spagna (see coordinates for Piazza di Spagna)
- 1.3 Km NNW Galleria Borghese, Rome, Italy
- 1.7 Km NNW Bioparco (Rome Zoo), Rome, Italy
- 2.2 Km WSW Palazzo Spada, Rome, Italy
- 3.4 Km N Villa Ada, Rome, Italy
- 8.3 Km SE Cinecitta 2, Rome, Italy
Rome time zone:
Rome's coordinates are in the CET (Central European Time) and CEST (Central European Summer Time) time zones. Note that this is the only time zone used in Italy.
|Europe/Rome Time Zone:||CET and CEST|
|CET UTC/GMT Difference:||+01:00|
|CEST UTC/GMT Difference:||+02:00|
|CET to CEST:||+1 hour|
|CEST to CET:||-1 hour|
Note: Croatia; San Marino; France and Holy See (Vatican City State) time zones also observe CET and CEST.
Need to calculate the distance between Rome and nearby cities? See Rome to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Rome.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|