- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Long Eaton Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Long Eaton, Derbyshire, UK is: 52.898446 and the longitude is: -1.269778.
|Long Eaton Latitude:||52.898446|
|Long Eaton Longitude:||-1.269778|
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||33.23 Meters (109.04 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||GBR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||BST|
|BST Stands for:||British Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|BST Began:||March 26th 2023 1:00am GMT|
|BST Ends:||October 29th 2023 2:00am BST|
|Current Time:||Thursday September 28th 10:32pm|
Long Eaton, Derbyshire, UK Summary
Long Eaton has a latitude of 52°53'54.41"N and a longitude of 1°16'11.2"W or 52.898446 and -1.269778 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #157 in the United Kingdom.
Populated areas near Long Eaton:
- 6.1 Mi NE to Nottingham, England (see coordinates for Nottingham)
- 6.2 Mi ENE to West Bridgford, England (see coordinates for West Bridgford)
- 9.1 Mi NE to Arnold, England (see coordinates for Arnold)
- 9.1 Mi SSE to Loughborough, England (see coordinates for Loughborough)
- 12.1 Mi NNW to Ripley, England (see coordinates for Ripley)
Note: Long Eaton is also located 107.6 Mi NNW of the United Kingdom capital London (see coordinates for London).
Airports near 52°53'54.41"N and 1°16'11.2"W:
- "EMA" East Midlands Airport (5.3 Mi SSW see coordinates for East Midlands Airport (EMA))
- "NQT" Nottingham Airport (8.1 Mi E)
- "BHX" Birmingham International Airport (36.7 Mi SSW)
- "DSA" Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport (41.6 Mi NNE)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Long Eaton.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|