- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
East Midlands Airport (EMA) Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for East Midlands Airport (EMA), Castle Donington, Derby, Leicestershire DE74 2SA, UK is: 52.829374 and the longitude is: -1.332134.
|East Midlands Airport (EMA) Latitude:||52.829374|
|East Midlands Airport (EMA) Longitude:||-1.332134|
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||92.04 Meters (301.97 Feet)|
|Name:||East Midlands Airport|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||GBR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||BST|
|BST Stands for:||British Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|BST Began:||March 27th 2022 1:00am GMT|
|BST Ends:||October 30th 2022 2:00am BST|
|Current Time:||Saturday October 1st 8:48am|
Places Closest to East Midlands Airport:
- 5.4 Mi NNE Long Eaton, England (see coordinates for Long Eaton)
- 6.6 Mi SE Loughborough, England (see coordinates for Loughborough)
- 7.4 Mi S Coalville, England (see coordinates for Coalville)
- 11.1 Mi NE West Bridgford, England (see coordinates for West Bridgford)
- 11.3 Mi NE Nottingham, England (see coordinates for Nottingham)
Other GB airports near EMA:
- "BHX" Birmingham International Airport (31.3 Mi SSW)
- "DSA" Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport (46.9 Mi NNE)
Points of interest near EMA:
- 2.1 Mi W Donington Park Racing Circuit, Derby, England, United Kingdom
- 3.3 Mi WSW St Mary and St Hardulph Church, Derby, England, United Kingdom
- 3.9 Mi W Melbourne Hall, Derby, England, United Kingdom
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for East Midlands Airport (EMA).
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|