Tools on this Site
- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Sarcelles Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Sarcelles, France is: 48.997347 and the longitude is: 2.378493.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||62.79 Meters (206.02 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||FRA|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CET|
|CET Stands for:||Central European Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|CET Began:||October 30th 2022 3:00am CEST|
|CET Ends:||March 26th 2023 2:00am CET|
|Current Time:||Thursday March 23rd 9:41pm|
Sarcelles, France Summary
Sarcelles has a latitude of 48°59'50.45"N and a longitude of 2°22'42.57"E or 48.997347 and 2.378493 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #89 in France.
Sarcelles, France coordinates are near the Belgium border; 185.9 Kilometers SSW of Dour, Walloon Region, Belgium (see coordinates for Dour).
Populated areas near Sarcelles:
- 1.3 Km NNE to Villiers-le-Bel, IDF (see coordinates for Villiers-le-Bel)
- 3.3 Km SSE to Garges-les-Gonesse, IDF (see coordinates for Garges-lès-Gonesse)
- 3.4 Km SSW to Pierrefitte-sur-Seine, IDF (see coordinates for Pierrefitte-sur-Seine)
- 4.2 Km WSW to Montmorency, IDF (see coordinates for Montmorency)
- 4.4 Km WSW to Deuil-la-Barre, IDF (see coordinates for Deuil-la-Barre)
Note: Sarcelles is also located 15.8 Km N of France capital Paris IDF (see coordinates for Paris).
Airports near 48°59'50.45"N and 2°22'42.57"E:
- "CDG" Charles de Gaulle International Airport (12.6 Km E see coordinates for Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG))
- "POX" Pontoise - Cormeilles-en-Vexin Airport (27 Km WNW)
- "ORY" Paris-Orly Airport (30.3 Km S see coordinates for Orly Airport)
- "BVA" Paris Beauvais Tillé Airport (54.4 Km NNW)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Sarcelles.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|