- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Dour Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Dour, Belgium is: 50.400013 and the longitude is: 3.782792.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||89.75 Meters (294.46 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||BEL|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 26th 2023 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 29th 2023 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Friday September 22nd 2:44am|
Dour, Belgium Summary
Dour has a latitude of 50°24'0.05"N and a longitude of 3°46'58.05"E or 50.400013 and 3.782792 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #160 in Belgium.
Dour, Belgium coordinates are near the France, Netherlands, Germany and Luxembourg borders; 18.7 Km NW of Maubeuge, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, France (see coordinates for Maubeuge); 103.8 Km S of Terneuzen, ZE, Netherlands (see coordinates for Terneuzen); 167.8 Km WSW of Aachen, NRW, Germany (see coordinates for Aachen) and 186.7 Km WNW of Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg, Luxembourg (see coordinates for Esch-sur-Alzette).
Populated areas near Dour:
- 3.8 Km NNE to Boussu, Walloon Region (see coordinates for Boussu)
- 4.8 Km ENE to Colfontaine, Walloon Region (see coordinates for Colfontaine)
- 6 Km NNE to Saint-Ghislain, Région wallonne (see coordinates for Saint-Ghislain)
- 7.6 Km NE to Quaregnon, Walloon Region (see coordinates for Quaregnon)
- 8.1 Km E to Frameries, Walloon Region (see coordinates for Frameries)
Note: Dour is also located 64.2 Km SW of Belgium capital Brussels (see coordinates for Brussels).
Airports near 50°24'0.05"N and 3°46'58.05"E:
- "CRL" Brussels South Charleroi Airport (48 Km E see coordinates for Brussels South Charleroi Airport (CRL))
- "BRU" Brussels Airport (74.6 Km NE see coordinates for Brussels Airport)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Dour.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|