- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Orly Airport Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Orly Airport, 94390 Orly, France is: 48.7262433 and the longitude is: 2.365247199999999.
|Orly Airport Latitude:||48.7262433|
|Orly Airport Longitude:||2.365247199999999|
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||84.49 Meters (277.19 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||FRA|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CET|
|CET Stands for:||Central European Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|CET Began:||October 27th 2019 3:00am CEST|
|CET Ends:||March 29th 2020 2:00am CET|
|Current Time:||Wednesday January 29th 7:06am|
Places Closest to Paris-Orly Airport:
- 2.4 Km SE Athis-Mons, IDF (see coordinates for Athis-Mons)
- 3.2 Km ENE Villeneuve-le-Roi, IDF (see coordinates for Villeneuve-le-Roi)
- 3.4 Km NE Orly, IDF (see coordinates for Orly)
- 4.1 Km NNE Thiais, IDF (see coordinates for Thiais)
- 4.3 Km N Chevilly-Larue, IDF (see coordinates for Chevilly Larue)
Another FR airport near ORY:
- "CDG" Charles de Gaulle International Airport (34.6 Km NNE see coordinates for Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG))
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Orly Airport.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|