- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Toro Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Toro, Zamora, Spain is: 41.527442 and the longitude is: -5.391337.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||727.81 Meters (2387.84 Feet)|
|Province:||Castilla y León|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||ESP|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 27th 2022 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 30th 2022 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Friday October 7th 2:07am|
Toro, Zamora, Spain Summary
Toro has a latitude of 41°31'38.79"N and a longitude of 5°23'28.81"W or 41.527442 and -5.391337 respectively.
Toro, Zamora, Spain coordinates are near the Portugal border; 73.3 Kilometers E of Miranda do Douro, Bragança District, Portugal (see coordinates for Miranda do Douro Municipality).
Areas near Toro:
- 6.5 Km N to Villardondiego, CL
- 7 Km NE to Villavendimio, CL
- 7.2 Km E to Morales de Toro, CL
- 8.6 Km NNW to Pozoantiguo, CL
- 9.2 Km SW to Peleagonzalo, CL (see coordinates for Peleagonzalo)
Populated areas nearby:
- 29.7 Km W to Zamora, CL (see coordinates for Zamora)
- 46.6 Km ESE to Medina del Campo, CL (see coordinates for 47400 Medina del Campo)
- 56.1 Km E to Laguna de Duero, CL (see coordinates for Laguna de Duero)
- 57.2 Km ENE to Valladolid, CL (see coordinates for Valladolid)
- 58 Km NNW to Benavente, CL (see coordinates for Benavente)
Note: Toro is also located 188 Km NW of Spain capital Madrid (see coordinates for Madrid).
Airports near 41°31'38.79"N and 5°23'28.81"W:
- "SLM" Salamanca Airport (64.7 Km S)
- "VLL" Valladolid Airport (49.1 Km ENE)
Points of interest near Toro:
- 0.9 Km SSW Colegiata de Santa Maria la Mayor, Toro, Spain
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Toro.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|