- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Valladolid Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Valladolid, Valladolid, Spain is: 41.652251 and the longitude is: -4.724532.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||702.69 Meters (2305.42 Feet)|
|Province:||Castilla y León|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||ESP|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CET|
|CET Stands for:||Central European Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|CET Began:||October 25th 2020 3:00am CEST|
|CET Ends:||March 28th 2021 2:00am CET|
|Current Time:||Friday January 22nd 3:31am|
Valladolid, Valladolid, Spain Summary
Valladolid, the capital of the Castilla y León province, has a latitude of 41°39'8.1"N and a longitude of 4°43'28.32"W or 41.652251 and -4.724532 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #13 in Spain.
Valladolid, Valladolid, Spain coordinates are near the Portugal border; 169.6 Kilometers E of Braganca, Bragança, Portugal (see coordinates for 5300-252 Bragança).
Populated areas near Valladolid:
- 7.8 Km S to Laguna de Duero, CL (see coordinates for Laguna de Duero)
- 41.4 Km SSW to Medina del Campo, CL (see coordinates for 47400 Medina del Campo)
- 42.9 Km NNE to Palencia, CL (see coordinates for Palencia)
- 86 Km E to Aranda de Duero, CL (see coordinates for 09400 Aranda de Duero)
- 86.6 Km WSW to Zamora, CL (see coordinates for Zamora)
Note: Valladolid is also located 161.9 Km NNW of Spain capital Madrid (see coordinates for Madrid).
Airports near 41°39'8.1"N and 4°43'28.32"W:
- "VLL" Valladolid Airport (12.2 Km WNW)
Points of interest near Valladolid:
- 0.1 Km ENE Valladolid Cathedral, Valladolid, Spain
- 0.3 Km W Plaza Mayor, Valladolid, Spain
- 0.6 Km N National Museum of Sculpture, Valladolid, Spain
- 2.8 Km WSW Centro Cultural Miguel Delibes, Valladolid, Spain
Need to calculate the distance between Valladolid and nearby cities? See Valladolid to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Valladolid.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|