- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Madrid Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Madrid, Madrid, Spain is: 40.4167754 and the longitude is: -3.7037902.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||647.67 Meters (2124.91 Feet)|
|District:||Distrito Metropolitano de Quito|
|Province:||Community of Madrid|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||ESP|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 29th 2020 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 25th 2020 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Thursday September 24th 8:48pm|
Madrid is the capital of Spain (see coordinates for Spain) and is located 298.3 Km E of Sequeira, Portugal; 384.4 Km SSW of Biarritz, France; 493.6 Km WSW of Andorra la Vella, Andorra and 496.9 Km NNE of Gibraltar, Gibraltar.
Madrid is the most populated city in Spain. Barcelona (see coordinates for Barcelona) located 505.6 Km ENE of Madrid, is the 2nd most populated in Spain and Valencia 302.6 Km away ESE is the 3rd most populated.
Airport near 40°25'0.39"N and 3°42'13.64"W:
- "MAD" Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport (14.4 Km NE see coordinates for Madrid-Barajas Airport)
Madrid points of interest:
- 0.9 Km W Almudena Cathedral, Madrid, Spain
- 1 Km W Royal Palace, Madrid, Spain
- 1.1 Km SSW El Rastro, Madrid, Spain
- 1.3 Km SE Reina Sofia Museum, Madrid, Spain
- 1.3 Km E El Retiro Park (see coordinates for El Retiro Park)
- 1.5 Km NE Plaza de Colon, Madrid, Spain
- 2.1 Km WNW Cementerio de La Florida, Madrid, Spain
- 4 Km W Madrid Amusement Park, Madrid, Spain
Madrid time zone:
Madrid's coordinates are in the CET (Central European Time) and CEST (Central European Summer Time) time zones.
|Europe/Madrid Time Zone:||CET and CEST|
|CET UTC/GMT Difference:||+01:00|
|CEST UTC/GMT Difference:||+02:00|
|CET to CEST:||+1 hour|
|CEST to CET:||-1 hour|
Note: France time zones also observes CET and CEST.
Need to calculate the distance between Madrid and nearby cities? See Madrid to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Madrid.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|