- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Santa Brígida Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Santa Brígida, Las Palmas, Spain is: 28.03585 and the longitude is: -15.497512.
|Santa Brígida Latitude:||28.03585|
|Santa Brígida Longitude:||-15.497512|
|Position from Earth's Center:||NNW|
|Elevation:||495.01 Meters (1624.05 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||ESP|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||WET|
|WET Stands for:||Western European Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|WET Began:||October 27th 2019 2:00am WEST|
|WET Ends:||March 29th 2020 1:00am WET|
|UTC/GMT Difference:||No Difference|
|Current Time:||Wednesday January 29th 4:17am|
Santa Brígida, Las Palmas, Spain Summary
Santa Brigida has a latitude of 28°2'9.06"N and a longitude of 15°29'51.04"W or 28.03585 and -15.497512 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #446 in Spain.
Populated areas near Santa Brígida:
- 9.1 Km ESE to Telde, CN (see coordinates for Telde)
- 9.7 Km NNW to Arucas, CN (see coordinates for Arucas)
- 11.5 Km NNE to Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, CN (see coordinates for Las Palmas)
- 14.4 Km SSW to San Bartolome de Tirajana, CN (see coordinates for 35290 San Bartolomé de Tirajana)
- 14.5 Km SSE to Ingenio, CN (see coordinates for Ingenio)
Airports near 28°2'9.06"N and 15°29'51.04"W:
- "LPA" Gran Canaria Airport (15.9 Km SE see coordinates for Gran Canaria Airport (LPA))
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Santa Brígida.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|