- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Gran Canaria Airport (LPA) Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Gran Canaria Airport (LPA), 35230, Las Palmas, Spain is: 27.933185 and the longitude is: -15.387707.
|Gran Canaria Airport (LPA) Latitude:||27.933185|
|Gran Canaria Airport (LPA) Longitude:||-15.387707|
|Position from Earth's Center:||NNW|
|Elevation:||18.48 Meters (60.64 Feet)|
|Name:||Gran Canaria Airport|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||ESP|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||WEST|
|WEST Stands for:||Western European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|WEST Began:||March 29th 2020 1:00am WET|
|WEST Ends:||October 25th 2020 2:00am WEST|
|Current Time:||Friday September 25th 6:17pm|
Places Closest to Gran Canaria Airport:
- 4.8 Km WSW Ingenio, CN (see coordinates for Ingenio)
- 6.7 Km WSW Agüimes, CN (see coordinates for 35260 Agüimes)
- 7.5 Km NNW Telde, CN (see coordinates for Telde)
- 15.2 Km W Santa Lucía, CN (see coordinates for 35280 Santa Lucía)
- 15.7 Km NW Santa Brígida, CN (see coordinates for Santa Brígida)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Gran Canaria Airport (LPA).
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|