- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Telde Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Telde, Las Palmas, Spain is: 27.995531 and the longitude is: -15.417373.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NNW|
|Elevation:||150.24 Meters (492.9 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||ESP|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||WET|
|WET Stands for:||Western European Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|WET Began:||October 27th 2019 2:00am WEST|
|WET Ends:||March 29th 2020 1:00am WET|
|UTC/GMT Difference:||No Difference|
|Current Time:||Thursday December 5th 7:46pm|
Telde, Las Palmas, Spain Summary
Telde has a latitude of 27°59'43.91"N and a longitude of 15°25'2.54"W or 27.995531 and -15.417373 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #88 in Spain.
Populated areas near Telde:
- 8.7 Km S to Ingenio, CN (see coordinates for Ingenio)
- 9.1 Km WNW to Santa Brigida, CN (see coordinates for Santa Brígida)
- 10.8 Km SSW to Aguimes, CN (see coordinates for 35260 Agüimes)
- 14.4 Km N to Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, CN (see coordinates for Las Palmas)
- 15.4 Km SW to Santa Lucia, CN (see coordinates for 35280 Santa Lucía)
Airports near 27°59'43.91"N and 15°25'2.54"W:
- "LPA" Gran Canaria Airport (7.7 Km SSE see coordinates for Gran Canaria Airport (LPA))
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Telde.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|