- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Shelburne Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Shelburne, ON L9V, Canada is: 44.079119 and the longitude is: -80.2011728.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||492 Meters (1614.17 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||CAN|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EDT|
|EDT Stands for:||Eastern Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|EDT Began:||March 13th 2022 2:00am EST|
|EDT Ends:||November 6th 2022 2:00am EDT|
|Current Time:||Wednesday October 5th 8:14pm|
Shelburne, ON L9V, Canada Summary
Shelburne has a latitude of 44°4'44.83"N and a longitude of 80°12'4.22"W or 44.079119 and -80.201173 respectively.
Areas near Shelburne:
- 37.1 Km NE to Angus, ON (see coordinates for Angus)
- 51.3 Km NNE to Wasaga Beach, ON (see coordinates for Wasaga Beach)
- 53.1 Km ENE to Innisfil, ON (see coordinates for Innisfil)
- 63.7 Km ESE to Concord, ON (see coordinates for Concord)
- 66.3 Km W to Hanover, ON (see coordinates for Hanover)
Populated areas nearby:
- 19.7 Km SSE to Orangeville, ON (see coordinates for Orangeville)
- 46.9 Km N to Collingwood, ON (see coordinates for Collingwood)
- 51.1 Km E to Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON (see coordinates for Bradford West Gwillimbury)
- 52.3 Km SE to Brampton, ON (see coordinates for Brampton)
- 53.4 Km NE to Barrie, ON (see coordinates for Barrie)
Airports near 44°4'44.83"N and 80°12'4.22"W:
- "YKF" Waterloo Airport (70.2 Km S)
- "YYZ" Lester B. Pearson International Airport (64 Km SE see coordinates for Pearson Airport Terminal 3 (Arrivals Level Columns C8-C12))
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Shelburne.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|