- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Orangeville Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Orangeville, ON, Canada is: 43.919979 and the longitude is: -80.094311.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||430 Meters (1410.76 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||CAN|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EST|
|EST Stands for:||Eastern Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|EST Began:||November 6th 2022 2:00am EDT|
|EST Ends:||March 12th 2023 2:00am EST|
|Current Time:||Friday December 2nd 12:05pm|
Orangeville, ON, Canada Summary
Orangeville has a latitude of 43°55'11.92"N and a longitude of 80°5'39.52"W or 43.919979 and -80.094311 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #126 in Canada.
Orangeville, ON, Canada coordinates are near the United States border; 125.1 Kilometers NW of Niagara Falls, NY, United States (see coordinates for Niagara Falls).
Populated areas near Orangeville:
- 33.9 Km SE to Brampton, ON (see coordinates for Brampton)
- 43.5 Km SSW to Guelph, ON (see coordinates for Guelph)
- 47.7 Km ENE to Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON (see coordinates for Bradford West Gwillimbury)
- 47.9 Km E to Vaughan, ON (see coordinates for Vaughan)
- 48 Km SSE to Milton, ON (see coordinates for Milton)
Airports near 43°55'11.92"N and 80°5'39.52"W:
- "YYZ" Lester B. Pearson International Airport (46 Km SE see coordinates for Pearson Airport Terminal 3 (Arrivals Level Columns C8-C12))
- "YKF" Waterloo Airport (56 Km SSW)
- "YTZ" Billy Bishop Toronto City Centre Airport (64.8 Km ESE)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Orangeville.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|