- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Belmopan Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Belmopan, Belize is: 17.2510114 and the longitude is: -88.7590201.
|Position from Earth's Center:||W|
|Elevation:||61.58 Meters (202.04 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||BLZ|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CST|
|CST Stands for:||Central Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Tuesday September 28th 1:32am|
Belmopan is the capital of Belize (see coordinates for Belize) and is located 124.6 Km NE of Poptun, Guatemala and 147.3 Km SSW of Chetumal, Mexico. Being located at 17°15'3.64"N and 88°45'32.47"W, Belmopan is right in the center of Belize.
Belmopan is the 4th most populated city in Belize. Belize City (see coordinates for Belize City) located 66.1 Km ENE of Belmopan, is the most populated, San Ignacio 35.8 Km away WSW is the 2nd and Orange Walk 94.8 Km away NNE is the 3rd most populated.
Airport near 17°15'3.64"N and 88°45'32.47"W:
- "BZE" Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport (57.6 Km NE see coordinates for Philip S.W. Goldson International Airport (BZE))
Need to calculate the distance between Belmopan and nearby cities? See Belmopan to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Belmopan.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|