- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Belize Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Belize is: 17.189877 and the longitude is: -88.49765000000002.
|Position from Earth's Center:||W|
|Elevation:||55.72 Meters (182.81 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||BLZ|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Continent Region:||Central America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CST|
|CST Stands for:||Central Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Tuesday September 28th 2:25am|
Belize is located in the continent of North America, NE of Poptun, Guatemala (see coordinates for Guatemala) and S of Chetumal, Mexico (see coordinates for Mexico).
The capital of Belize is Belmopan. English is the main language of the country. Spanish is spoken as well.
The 4 most populated places in Belize are:
- Belize City (see coordinates for Belize City)
- San Ignacio (see coordinates for San Ignacio)
- Orange Walk (see coordinates for Orange Walk)
- Belmopan (see coordinates for Belmopan)
Belmopan and San Ignacio are located right in the center of Belize.
3 points of interest in Belize:
- Baron Bliss Lighthouse, Belize City, Belize
- Museum of Belize, Belize City, Belize
- Cahal Pech Mayan Ruins, San Ignacio, Belize
Belize time zone(s):
|Central Time Zone||-06:00/-05:00|
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Belize.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|