- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Hasselt Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Hasselt, Belgium is: 50.93069 and the longitude is: 5.332480000000032.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||39.99 Meters (131.19 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||BEL|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 27th 2022 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 30th 2022 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Tuesday May 17th 10:36am|
Hasselt, Belgium Summary
Hasselt has a latitude of 50°55'50.48"N and a longitude of 5°19'56.93"E or 50.93069 and 5.33248 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #14 in Belgium.
Hasselt, Belgium coordinates are near the Netherlands, Germany, France and Luxembourg borders; 26.7 Km WNW of Maastricht, LI, Netherlands (see coordinates for Maastricht); 53.7 Km W of Herzogenrath, NRW, Germany (see coordinates for Herzogenrath); 120.5 Km NE of Maubeuge, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, France (see coordinates for Maubeuge) and 157.3 Km NNW of Luxembourg, Luxembourg (see coordinates for Luxembourg City).
Populated areas near Hasselt:
- 6.1 Km ESE to Diepenbeek, Flanders (see coordinates for Diepenbeek)
- 6.7 Km NNE to Zonhoven, Flanders (see coordinates for Zonhoven)
- 11.6 Km NNE to Houthalen, Vlaams Gewest (see coordinates for Houthalen)
- 12.2 Km NNW to Heusden, Flanders (see coordinates for Heusden)
- 12.5 Km ENE to Genk, Flanders (see coordinates for Genk)
Note: Hasselt is also located 69.4 Km E of Belgium capital Brussels (see coordinates for Brussels).
Airports near 50°55'50.48"N and 5°19'56.93"E:
- "LGG" Liège Airport (33.5 Km SSE see coordinates for Liège Airport (LGG))
- "BRU" Brussels Airport (59.6 Km W see coordinates for Brussels Airport)
- "ANR" Antwerp International Airport (Deurne) (67.4 Km WNW see coordinates for Antwerp International Airport (ANR))
Points of interest near Hasselt:
- 0.4 Km ESE Hasselt Market Square, Hasselt, Belgium
- 1.8 Km ENE Japanese Garden, Hasselt, Belgium
- 2.1 Km E Plopsa Indoor Theme Park, Hasselt, Belgium
- 2.1 Km E Grenslandhallen, Hasselt, Belgium
Need to calculate the distance between Hasselt and nearby cities? See Hasselt to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Hasselt.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|