- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Brussels Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Brussels, Belgium is: 50.8503396 and the longitude is: 4.3517103.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||26.71 Meters (87.64 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||BEL|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 29th 2020 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 25th 2020 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Tuesday October 20th 6:43pm|
Brussels "Brussel[nl]/Bruxelles[fr]" is the capital of Belgium (see coordinates for Belgium) and is located 64.5 Km S of Woensdrecht, Netherlands; 122 Km W of Aachen, Germany and 187.1 Km NW of Luxembourg, Luxembourg. Being located at 50°51'1.22"N and 4°21'6.16"E, Brussels is right in the center of Belgium.
Brussels is the most populated city in Belgium. Antwerpen (see coordinates for Antwerpen) located 41.2 Km N of Brussels, is the 2nd most populated in Belgium and Gent 49.9 Km away WNW is the 3rd most populated.
Airports near 50°51'1.22"N and 4°21'6.16"E:
- "BRU" Brussels Airport (10.9 Km ENE see coordinates for Brussels Airport)
- "CRL" Brussels South Charleroi Airport (44.1 Km S see coordinates for Brussels South Charleroi Airport (CRL))
Brussels points of interest:
- 0.4 Km S La Grand Place, Brussels, Belgium
- 0.4 Km SSE Galeries St. Hubert, Brussels, Belgium
- 1 Km ESE Brussels Park (see coordinates for Brussels Park)
- 1.2 Km SE Royal Palace of Brussels (see coordinates for Royal Palace of Brussels)
- 2.9 Km S Horta Museum, Brussels, Belgium
Brussels time zone:
Brussels' coordinates are in the CET (Central European Time) and CEST (Central European Summer Time) time zones. Note that this is the only time zone used in Belgium.
|Europe/Brussels Time Zone:||CET and CEST|
|CET UTC/GMT Difference:||+01:00|
|CEST UTC/GMT Difference:||+02:00|
|CET to CEST:||+1 hour|
|CEST to CET:||-1 hour|
Note: Netherlands; Luxembourg; France and Aachen, Germany time zones also observe CET and CEST.
Need to calculate the distance between Brussels and nearby cities? See Brussels to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Brussels.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|