Tools on this Site
- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Dohar Upazila Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Dohar Upazila, Bangladesh is: 23.608514 and the longitude is: 90.121424.
|Dohar Upazila Latitude:||23.608514|
|Dohar Upazila Longitude:||90.121424|
|Position from Earth's Center:||ENE|
|Elevation:||9.87 Meters (32.39 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||BGD|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||+06|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Wednesday March 22nd 12:54pm|
Dohar Upazila, Bangladesh Summary
Dohar "Dohār" has a latitude of 23°36'30.65"N and a longitude of 90°7'17.13"E or 23.608514 and 90.121424 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #61 in Bangladesh.
Dohar Upazila, Bangladesh coordinates are near the India border; 120.7 Kilometers WSW of Barjala, TR, India (see coordinates for Barjala).
Populated areas near Dohār:
- 13.7 Km WSW to Char Bhadrasan, Dhaka Division (see coordinates for Charbhadrasan)
- 29.1 Km W to Faridpur, Dhaka Division (see coordinates for Faridpur)
- 30 Km ENE to Azimpur, Dhaka Division (see coordinates for Azimpur)
- 33 Km ENE to Paltan, Dhaka Division (see coordinates for Naya Paltan)
- 37.2 Km NE to Dhaka, Dhaka Division (see coordinates for Dhaka)
Airports near 23°36'30.65"N and 90°7'17.13"E:
- "DAC" Dhaka / Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport (38.4 Km NE see coordinates for Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport (DAC))
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Dohar Upazila.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|