- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Charbhadrasan Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Charbhadrasan, Bangladesh is: 23.566898 and the longitude is: 89.995337.
|Position from Earth's Center:||ENE|
|Elevation:||9 Meters (29.53 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||BGD|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||+06|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Wednesday June 7th 2:54pm|
Charbhadrasan, Bangladesh Summary
Char Bhadrasan has a latitude of 23°34'0.83"N and a longitude of 89°59'43.21"E or 23.566898 and 89.995337 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #83 in Bangladesh.
Charbhadrasan, Bangladesh coordinates are near the India border; 132.7 Kilometers ENE of Bangaon, WB, India (see coordinates for Bongaon).
Populated areas near Char Bhadrāsan:
- 13.7 Km ENE to Dohar, Dhaka Division (see coordinates for Dohar Upazila)
- 16.7 Km WNW to Faridpur, Dhaka Division (see coordinates for Faridpur)
- 43.6 Km ENE to Azimpur, Dhaka Division (see coordinates for Azimpur)
- 46.6 Km ENE to Paltan, Dhaka Division (see coordinates for Naya Paltan)
- 49.1 Km SSE to Madaripur, Dhaka Division (see coordinates for Madaripur)
Note: Char Bhadrāsan is also located 50.4 Km WSW of Bangladesh capital Dhaka (see coordinates for Dhaka).
Airports near 23°34'0.83"N and 89°59'43.21"E:
- "DAC" Dhaka / Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport (51.2 Km NE see coordinates for Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport (DAC))
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Charbhadrasan.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|