- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport (DAC) Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport (DAC), Dhaka 1229, Bangladesh is: 23.846615 and the longitude is: 90.402623.
|Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport (DAC) Latitude:||23.846615|
|Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport (DAC) Longitude:||90.402623|
|Position from Earth's Center:||ENE|
|Elevation:||14.55 Meters (47.73 Feet)|
|Name:||Dhaka / Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||BGD|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||+06|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Monday December 4th 10:12pm|
Places Closest to Dhaka / Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport:
- 4.2 Km SSE Dhaka (see coordinates for Dhaka)
- 7.4 Km N Tungi, Dhaka Division (see coordinates for Tongi)
- 12.5 Km S Paltan, Dhaka Division (see coordinates for Naya Paltan)
- 13.2 Km S Azimpur, Dhaka Division (see coordinates for Azimpur)
- 25.7 Km SSE Hājīganj, Dhaka Division (see coordinates for Hajiganj)
Points of interest near DAC:
- 6.8 Km SW Dhaka Zoo, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- 8.3 Km SW Martyred Intellectuals Memorial, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- 8.9 Km S Nakhalpara Sapra Mosque, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- 9.9 Km SSW Jatiyo Sangshad Bhaban, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport (DAC).
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|