- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Bosnia and Herzegovina Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Bosnia and Herzegovina is: 43.915886 and the longitude is: 17.67907600000001.
|Bosnia and Herzegovina Latitude:||43.915886|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina Longitude:||17.67907600000001|
|Position from Earth's Center:||NNE|
|Elevation:||1732.14 Meters (5682.86 Feet)|
|Country:||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||BIH|
|Continent Region:||Southern Europe|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|Current Time:||Tuesday September 28th 9:28am|
Bosnia and Herzegovina Summary
Bosnia and Herzegovina is located in the continent of Europe, ENE of Solin, Croatia (see coordinates for Croatia); WNW of Pljevlja, Montenegro (see coordinates for Montenegro) and W of Uzice, Serbia (see coordinates for Serbia).
The capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina is Sarajevo. Bosnian "bosanski" is the main language of the country. Croatian and Serbian is also spoken.
The 5 most populated places in Bosnia and Herzegovina are:
- Sarajevo (see coordinates for Sarajevo)
- Banja Luka (see coordinates for Banja Luka 78000)
- Zenica (see coordinates for Zenica 72000)
- Tuzla (see coordinates for Tuzla)
- Mostar (see coordinates for Mostar)
Zenica and Sarajevo are located right in the center of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
6 points of interest in Bosnia and Herzegovina:
- Latin Bridge, Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Sarajevo Tunnel Museum, Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Banja Luka Castle, Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Park Petar Kocic, Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Kamberovice Polje, Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Stari Most, Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bosnia and Herzegovina time zone(s):
|Central European Time Zone||+01:00/+02:00|
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Bosnia and Herzegovina.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|