- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Sarajevo Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina is: 43.8562586 and the longitude is: 18.413076300000057.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NNE|
|Elevation:||538.64 Meters (1767.19 Feet)|
|Province:||Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Country:||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||BIH|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 29th 2020 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 25th 2020 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Tuesday June 2nd 10:26am|
Sarajevo is the capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina (see coordinates for Bosnia and Herzegovina) and is located 114.6 Km W of Uzice, SE, Serbia and 136.6 Km N of Dubrovnik, Croatia. Being located at 43°51'22.53"N and 18°24'47.07"E, Sarajevo is right in the center of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Sarajevo is the most populated city in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Banja Luka (see coordinates for Banja Luka) located 140.8 Km NW of Sarajevo, is the 2nd most populated in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Zenica 55.9 Km away NW is the 3rd most populated.
Airport near 43°51'22.53"N and 18°24'47.07"E:
- "SJJ" Sarajevo International Airport (7.4 Km WSW see coordinates for Sarajevo International Airport)
Sarajevo points of interest:
- 1 Km ENE Markale, Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 1.3 Km E Latin Bridge, Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 1.7 Km ENE National Library, Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 7.3 Km SW Sarajevo Tunnel Museum, Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 12.3 Km WSW Vrelo Bosne, Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Sarajevo time zone:
Sarajevo's coordinates are in the CET (Central European Time) and CEST (Central European Summer Time) time zones. Note that this is the only time zone used in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
|Europe/Sarajevo Time Zone:||CET and CEST|
|CET UTC/GMT Difference:||+01:00|
|CEST UTC/GMT Difference:||+02:00|
|CET to CEST:||+1 hour|
|CEST to CET:||-1 hour|
Note: Montenegro; Hungary; Serbia and The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia time zones also observe CET and CEST.
Need to calculate the distance between Sarajevo and nearby cities? See Sarajevo to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Sarajevo.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|