- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Minas Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Minas, Uruguay is: -34.3643905 and the longitude is: -55.2590707.
|Position from Earth's Center:||SW|
|Elevation:||115.15 Meters (377.77 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||URY|
|Country Continent:||South America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||-03|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Monday October 2nd 6:54pm|
Minas, Uruguay Summary
Minas, the capital of the Lavalleja province, has a latitude of 34°21'51.81"S and a longitude of 55°15'32.65"W or -34.364391 and -55.259071 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #11 in Uruguay.
Minas, Uruguay coordinates are near the Brazil border; 198.2 Kilometers WSW of Santa Vitoria do Palmar, RS, Brazil (see coordinates for Santa Vitoria do Palmar meteorite - RS).
Populated areas near Minas:
- 56.9 Km SSE to San Carlos, Maldonado (see coordinates for San Carlos 20400)
- 66.5 Km SSE to Maldonado, Maldonado (see coordinates for Maldonado)
- 75.2 Km WSW to Pando, Canelones (see coordinates for Pando)
- 86.2 Km E to Rocha, Rocha (see coordinates for Rocha 27000)
- 90.9 Km SW to Paso de Carrasco, Canelones (see coordinates for Paso de Carrasco)
Note: Minas is also located 102.1 Km NE of Uruguay capital Montevideo (see coordinates for Montevideo).
Need to calculate the distance between Minas and nearby cities? See Minas to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Minas.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|