- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Tucson Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Tucson, AZ, USA is: 32.2217429 and the longitude is: -110.926479.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||2489.06 Feet (758.66 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||MST|
|MST Stands for:||Mountain Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Saturday June 10th 5:58pm|
Tucson, AZ, USA Summary
Tucson, the seat of Cochise County, has a latitude of 32°13'18.27"N and a longitude of 110°55'35.32"W or 32.221743 and -110.926479 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #36 in the United States.
Tucson, AZ, USA coordinates are near the Mexico border; 63.6 Miles N of Nogales, Son., Mexico (see coordinates for Nogales).
Populated areas near Tucson:
- 5.3 Mi N to Catalina Foothills, AZ (see coordinates for Catalina Foothills)
- 7 Mi NW to Flowing Wells, AZ (see coordinates for Flowing Wells)
- 8.1 Mi NNW to Casas Adobes, AZ (see coordinates for Casas Adobes)
- 8.2 Mi SW to Drexel Heights, AZ (see coordinates for Drexel Heights)
- 11.3 Mi E to Tanque Verde, AZ (see coordinates for Tanque Verde)
Airports near 32°13'18.27"N and 110°55'35.32"W:
- "TUS" Tucson International Airport (7.4 Mi S see coordinates for Tucson International Airport)
Points of interest near Tucson:
- 1 Mi SSE Reid Park Zoo, Tucson, Arizona, United States of America
- 1.9 Mi WNW Center for Creative Photography, Tucson, Arizona, United States of America
- 2.1 Mi NNE Tucson Botanical Gardens (see coordinates for Tucson Botanical Gardens)
- 2.7 Mi W Pima County Courthouse, Tucson, Arizona, United States of America
- 2.8 Mi W El Tiradito Wishing Shrine, Tucson, Arizona, United States of America
- 3.8 Mi NE San Pedro Chapel, Tucson, Arizona, United States of America
- 4.6 Mi ENE Trail Dust Town, Tucson, Arizona, United States of America
Need to calculate the distance between Tucson and nearby cities? See Tucson to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Tucson.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|