- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Seymour Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Seymour, IN 47274, USA is: 38.9592201 and the longitude is: -85.8902547.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||601.38 Feet (183.3 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EST|
|EST Stands for:||Eastern Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|EST Began:||November 3rd 2019 2:00am EDT|
|EST Ends:||March 8th 2020 2:00am EST|
|Current Time:||Monday November 11th 9:58pm|
Seymour, IN 47274, USA Summary
Seymour has a latitude of 38°57'33.19"N and a longitude of 85°53'24.92"W or 38.95922 and -85.890255 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #2306 in the United States.
Populated areas near Seymour:
- 16.8 Mi N to Columbus, IN (see coordinates for Columbus)
- 37 Mi WNW to Bloomington, IN (see coordinates for Bloomington)
- 39.3 Mi N to Shelbyville, IN (see coordinates for Shelbyville)
- 46.3 Mi S to Clarksville, IN (see coordinates for Clarksville)
- 46.7 Mi NNW to Greenwood, IN (see coordinates for Greenwood)
Points of interest near Seymour:
- 1.9 Mi N Southern Indiana Center for the Arts, Seymour, Indiana, United States of America
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Seymour.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|