- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Redding Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Redding, CA, USA is: 40.5865396 and the longitude is: -122.3916754.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||564 Feet (171.91 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 10th 2019 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 3rd 2019 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Tuesday March 19th 7:47am|
Redding, CA, USA Summary
Redding, the seat of Shasta County, has a latitude of 40°35'11.54"N and a longitude of 122°23'30.03"W or 40.58654 and -122.391675 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #318 in the United States.
Airports near 40°35'11.54"N and 122°23'30.03"W:
- "RDD" Redding Municipal Airport (7.5 Mi SE)
Points of interest near Redding:
- 0.5 Mi NNW Lake Redding (see coordinates for Lake Redding)
- 0.7 Mi ENE Redding Civic Auditorium, Redding, California, United States of America
- 0.8 Mi ENE Turtle Bay Exploration Park, Redding, California, United States of America
- 0.9 Mi ENE Sundial Bridge (see coordinates for Sundial Bridge)
- 2.1 Mi NNE Waterworks Park, Redding, California, United States of America
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Redding.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|