- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Philadelphia Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Philadelphia, PA, USA is: 39.9525839 and the longitude is: -75.1652215.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||39.5 Feet (12.04 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EDT|
|EDT Stands for:||Eastern Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|EDT Began:||March 8th 2020 2:00am EST|
|EDT Ends:||November 1st 2020 2:00am EDT|
|Current Time:||Tuesday June 2nd 1:17pm|
Philadelphia, PA, USA Summary
Philadelphia, the seat of Fulton County, has a latitude of 39°57'9.3"N and a longitude of 75°9'54.8"W or 39.952584 and -75.165222 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #7 in the United States.
Populated areas near Philadelphia:
- 3 Mi SE to Camden, NJ (see coordinates for Camden)
- 5.7 Mi E to Pennsauken, NJ (see coordinates for Pennsauken Township)
- 6.7 Mi W to Drexel Hill, PA (see coordinates for Drexel Hill)
- 7.7 Mi ESE to Cherry Hill, NJ (see coordinates for Cherry Hill)
- 8.3 Mi W to Springfield, PA (see coordinates for Springfield)
Note: Philadelphia is also located 123.3 Mi NE of the United States capital Washington DC (see coordinates for Washington).
Airports near 39°57'9.3"N and 75°9'54.8"W:
- "PHL" Philadelphia International Airport (6.9 Mi SW see coordinates for Philadelphia International Airport (PHL))
- "TTN" Trenton Mercer Airport (29.1 Mi NE)
- "ILG" New Castle Airport (30.1 Mi SW)
- "ACY" Atlantic City International Airport (46.3 Mi SE)
Points of interest near Philadelphia:
- 0.1 Mi ENE City Hall (see coordinates for City Hall)
- 0.2 Mi NE Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
- 0.4 Mi ENE Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
- 0.5 Mi WSW Rittenhouse Square (see coordinates for Rittenhouse Square)
- 0.7 Mi ESE Washington Square Park, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
- 1.1 Mi SSE Italian Market, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
- 1.1 Mi ESE St. Peter's Episcopal Church, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Need to calculate the distance between Philadelphia and nearby cities? See Philadelphia to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Philadelphia.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|