- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Orlando Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Orlando, FL, USA is: 28.5383355 and the longitude is: -81.3792365.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||102.63 Feet (31.28 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EST|
|EST Stands for:||Eastern Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|EST Began:||November 5th 2023 2:00am EDT|
|EST Ends:||March 10th 2024 2:00am EST|
|Current Time:||Wednesday December 6th 6:04am|
Orlando, FL, USA Summary
Orlando, the seat of Middlesex County, has a latitude of 28°32'18.01"N and a longitude of 81°22'45.25"W or 28.538336 and -81.379237 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #83 in the United States.
Populated areas near Orlando:
- 4.7 Mi WNW to Pine Hills, FL (see coordinates for Pine Hills)
- 4.9 Mi NNE to Winter Park, FL (see coordinates for Winter Park)
- 5.4 Mi SSW to Oak Ridge, FL (see coordinates for Oak Ridge)
- 6.3 Mi N to Maitland, FL (see coordinates for Maitland)
- 8.5 Mi N to Altamonte Springs, FL (see coordinates for Altamonte Springs)
Airports near 28°32'18.01"N and 81°22'45.25"W:
- "MCO" Orlando International Airport (8.7 Mi SSE see coordinates for Orlando International Airport)
- "SFB" Orlando Sanford International Airport (18.6 Mi NNE see coordinates for Orlando Sanford International Airport)
- "DAB" Daytona Beach International Airport (48.4 Mi NNE see coordinates for Daytona Beach International Airport)
Points of interest near Orlando:
- 0 Mi SE Orlando City Hall (see coordinates for Orlando City Hall)
- 0.2 Mi NW Church Street Station, Orlando, Florida, United States of America
- 0.5 Mi N St. James Cathedral, Orlando, Florida, United States of America
- 2.5 Mi NE Harry P. Leu Gardens (see coordinates for Harry P Leu Gardens)
- 4.3 Mi SW Holy Land Experience, Orlando, Florida, United States of America
- 4.7 Mi SW Mall at Millenia, Orlando, Florida, United States of America
Need to calculate the distance between Orlando and nearby cities? See Orlando to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Orlando.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|