- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Oak Hills Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Oak Hills, OR, USA is: 45.539283 and the longitude is: -122.836929.
|Oak Hills Latitude:||45.539283|
|Oak Hills Longitude:||-122.836929|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||261.77 Feet (79.79 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 12th 2023 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 5th 2023 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Wednesday October 4th 3:02am|
Oak Hills, OR, USA Summary
Oak Hills has a latitude of 45°32'21.42"N and a longitude of 122°50'12.94"W or 45.539283 and -122.836929 respectively.
Areas near Oak Hills:
- 1.8 Mi ESE to Cedar Mill, OR (see coordinates for Cedar Mill)
- 2.1 Mi WNW to Rockcreek, OR (see coordinates for Rock Creek)
- 2.3 Mi SE to Cedar Hills, OR (see coordinates for Cedar Hills)
- 3.7 Mi ESE to West Haven-Sylvan, OR (see coordinates for West Haven-Sylvan)
- 4 Mi SE to West Slope, OR (see coordinates for West Slope)
Populated areas nearby:
- 1.7 Mi N to Bethany, OR (see coordinates for Bethany)
- 3.4 Mi SSW to Aloha, OR (see coordinates for Aloha)
- 4 Mi SSE to Beaverton, OR (see coordinates for Beaverton)
- 7.5 Mi W to Hillsboro, OR (see coordinates for Hillsboro)
- 7.8 Mi E to Portland, OR (see coordinates for Portland)
Airports near 45°32'21.42"N and 122°50'12.94"W:
- "PDX" Portland International Airport (12.1 Mi ENE see coordinates for Portland Airport (PDX))
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Oak Hills.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|