- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
New Orleans Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for New Orleans, LA, USA is: 29.9510658 and the longitude is: -90.0715323.
|New Orleans Latitude:||29.9510658|
|New Orleans Longitude:||-90.0715323|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||1.71 Feet (0.52 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CDT|
|CDT Stands for:||Central Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CDT Began:||March 13th 2022 2:00am CST|
|CDT Ends:||November 6th 2022 2:00am CDT|
|Current Time:||Wednesday October 5th 8:35pm|
New Orleans, LA, USA Summary
New Orleans, the seat of Hamilton County, has a latitude of 29°57'3.84"N and a longitude of 90°4'17.52"W or 29.951066 and -90.071532 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #56 in the United States.
Populated areas near New Orleans:
- 2.7 Mi SSE to Gretna, LA (see coordinates for Gretna)
- 3.3 Mi S to Harvey, LA (see coordinates for Harvey)
- 3.7 Mi SE to Terrytown, LA (see coordinates for Terrytown)
- 4 Mi SSW to Marrero, LA (see coordinates for Marrero)
- 5.4 Mi WNW to Metairie, LA (see coordinates for Metairie)
Airports near 29°57'3.84"N and 90°4'17.52"W:
- "MSY" Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (11.5 Mi WNW see coordinates for Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport)
Points of interest near New Orleans:
- 0.5 Mi E Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
- 0.6 Mi NE Jackson Square (see coordinates for Jackson Square)
- 0.7 Mi NE Saint Louis Cathedral, New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
- 0.7 Mi W New Orleans City Hall, New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
- 0.8 Mi NNE Louis Armstrong Park (see coordinates for Louis Armstrong Park)
- 0.9 Mi NNE New Orleans Jazz Park, New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
- 0.9 Mi NE French Market, New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
- 1.1 Mi NE New Orleans Mint, New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
Need to calculate the distance between New Orleans and nearby cities? See New Orleans to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for New Orleans.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|