- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Kingman Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Kingman, AZ, USA is: 35.189443 and the longitude is: -114.0530065.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||3350.68 Feet (1021.29 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||MST|
|MST Stands for:||Mountain Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Saturday October 23rd 4:18pm|
Kingman, AZ, USA Summary
Kingman, the seat of Navajo County, has a latitude of 35°11'21.99"N and a longitude of 114°3'10.82"W or 35.189443 and -114.053007 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #1414 in the United States.
Populated areas near Kingman:
- 27.1 Mi W to Bullhead City, AZ (see coordinates for Bullhead City)
- 51.1 Mi SSW to Lake Havasu City, AZ (see coordinates for Lake Havasu City)
Points of interest near Kingman:
- 0.5 Mi W Mohave Museum of History and Arts, Kingman, Arizona, United States of America
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Kingman.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|