- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Jasper Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Jasper, IN, USA is: 38.3914418 and the longitude is: -86.9311094.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||467.48 Feet (142.49 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EDT|
|EDT Stands for:||Eastern Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|EDT Began:||March 13th 2022 2:00am EST|
|EDT Ends:||November 6th 2022 2:00am EDT|
|Current Time:||Monday August 15th 6:45am|
Jasper, IN, USA Summary
Jasper, the seat of Dubois County, has a latitude of 38°23'29.19"N and a longitude of 86°55'51.99"W or 38.391442 and -86.931109 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #2634 in the United States.
Populated areas near Jasper:
- 37.9 Mi WNW to Vincennes, IN (see coordinates for Vincennes)
- 43.9 Mi SSW to Owensboro, KY (see coordinates for Owensboro)
- 45.3 Mi SW to Evansville, IN (see coordinates for Evansville)
- 52.5 Mi SW to Henderson, KY (see coordinates for Henderson)
- 57.8 Mi NNE to Bloomington, IN (see coordinates for Bloomington)
Airports near 38°23'29.19"N and 86°55'51.99"W:
- "EVV" Evansville Regional Airport (40.8 Mi SW see coordinates for Evansville Regional Airport)
- "OWB" Owensboro Daviess County Airport (46.8 Mi SSW)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Jasper.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|