- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Princes Town Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Princes Town, Trinidad and Tobago is: 10.265951 and the longitude is: -61.376438.
|Princes Town Latitude:||10.265951|
|Princes Town Longitude:||-61.376438|
|Position from Earth's Center:||W|
|Elevation:||66.23 Meters (217.29 Feet)|
|Country:||Trinidad and Tobago|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||TTO|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||AST|
|AST Stands for:||Atlantic Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Wednesday August 10th 5:08am|
Princes Town, Trinidad and Tobago Summary
Princes Town, the capital of the Princes Town province, has a latitude of 10°15'57.42"N and a longitude of 61°22'35.18"W or 10.265951 and -61.376438 respectively.
Areas near Princes Town:
- 10 Km SW to Debe, Penal-Debe (see coordinates for Debe)
- 12.8 Km SSW to Penal, Penal-Debe (see coordinates for Penal)
- 15.5 Km NNE to Tabaquite, Couva-Tabaquite-Talparo (see coordinates for Tabaquite)
- 20.1 Km NNW to Couva, Couva-Tabaquite-Talparo (see coordinates for Couva)
- 25.4 Km SW to Siparia, Siparia (see coordinates for Siparia)
Populated areas nearby:
- 8.1 Km W to San Fernando (see coordinates for San Fernando)
- 8.2 Km W to Mon Repos, San Fernando (see coordinates for Mon Repos)
- 8.9 Km WNW to Marabella, San Fernando (see coordinates for Marabella)
- 22.3 Km E to Rio Claro (see coordinates for Rio Claro)
- 28.2 Km N to Chaguanas (see coordinates for Chaguanas)
Note: Princes Town is also located 45.4 Km SSE of Trinidad and Tobago capital Port of Spain (see coordinates for Port of Spain).
Airports near 10°15'57.42"N and 61°22'35.18"W:
- "POS" Piarco International Airport (36.9 Km N)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Princes Town.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|