- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
San Fernando Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago is: 10.2905853 and the longitude is: -61.4493842.
|San Fernando Latitude:||10.2905853|
|San Fernando Longitude:||-61.4493842|
|Position from Earth's Center:||W|
|Elevation:||33.84 Meters (111.04 Feet)|
|Country:||Trinidad and Tobago|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||TTO|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||AST|
|AST Stands for:||Atlantic Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Monday October 2nd 2:33pm|
San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago Summary
San Fernando which is the capital of the San Fernando province, is the 4th most populated city in Trinidad and Tobago (see coordinates for Trinidad and Tobago). Mon Repos located 1.2 Km S of San Fernando is the 3rd most populated (see coordinates for Mon Repos).
Airport near 10°17'26.11"N and 61°26'57.78"W:
- "POS" Piarco International Airport (36.1 Km NNE)
Need to calculate the distance between San Fernando and nearby cities? See San Fernando to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for San Fernando.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|