- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Belgrade Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Belgrade, Serbia is: 44.786568 and the longitude is: 20.4489216.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NNE|
|Elevation:||170.28 Meters (558.68 Feet)|
|District:||City of Belgrade|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||SRB|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 29th 2020 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 25th 2020 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Monday June 1st 5:45pm|
Belgrade "Beograd" is the capital of Serbia (see coordinates for Serbia) and is located 129.6 Km ESE of Vukovar, Croatia; 159.7 Km S of Mako, Hungary; 211.4 Km WNW of Vidin, Bulgaria and 301.4 Km N of Kukes, Albania.
Belgrade is the most populated city in Serbia. Nis (see coordinates for Nis) located 199.9 Km SE of Belgrade, is the 2nd most populated in Serbia and Novi Sad 72.1 Km away NW is the 3rd most populated.
Airport near 44°47'11.64"N and 20°26'56.12"E:
- "BEG" Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport (11.6 Km WNW)
Belgrade points of interest:
- 3.1 Km NE Tasmajdan Park, Belgrade, Serbia
- 3.1 Km NNE Parliament Building, Belgrade, Serbia
- 3.4 Km NNE Knez Mihailova Street, Belgrade, Serbia
- 3.4 Km NNE Trg Republike (see coordinates for Trg republike)
- 4 Km N Military Museum, Belgrade, Serbia
- 4.1 Km N Kalemegdan Citadel, Belgrade, Serbia
- 4.4 Km N Belgrade Zoo (see coordinates for Belgrade Zoo)
Belgrade time zone:
Belgrade's coordinates are in the CET (Central European Time) and CEST (Central European Summer Time) time zones. Note that this is the only time zone used in Serbia.
|Europe/Belgrade Time Zone:||CET and CEST|
|CET UTC/GMT Difference:||+01:00|
|CEST UTC/GMT Difference:||+02:00|
|CET to CEST:||+1 hour|
|CEST to CET:||-1 hour|
Note: Albania; Slovakia; Montenegro and Hungary time zones also observe CET and CEST.
Need to calculate the distance between Belgrade and nearby cities? See Belgrade to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Belgrade.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|