- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
David District Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for David District, Panama is: 8.400728 and the longitude is: -82.442777.
|David District Latitude:||8.400728|
|David District Longitude:||-82.442777|
|Position from Earth's Center:||W|
|Elevation:||24.11 Meters (79.11 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||PAN|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EST|
|EST Stands for:||Eastern Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Wednesday December 6th 5:48am|
David District, Panama Summary
David District which is the capital of the Chiriqui province, is the 4th most populated city in Panama (see coordinates for Panama). Tocumen located 344.9 Km ENE of David is the 3rd most populated (see coordinates for Tocumen).
Airport near 8°24'2.62"N and 82°26'34"W:
- "DAV" Enrique Malek International Airport (1.4 Km SE)
Need to calculate the distance between David District and nearby cities? See David District to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for David District.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|