- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Port Harcourt Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Port Harcourt, Nigeria is: 4.815554 and the longitude is: 7.049844200000052.
|Port Harcourt Latitude:||4.815554|
|Port Harcourt Longitude:||7.049844200000052|
|Position from Earth's Center:||NE|
|Elevation:||5 Meters (16.4 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||NGA|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||WAT|
|WAT Stands for:||West Africa Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Wednesday January 29th 4:13am|
Port Harcourt, Nigeria Summary
Port Harcourt which is the capital of the Rivers province, is the 5th most populated city in Nigeria (see coordinates for Nigeria). Kaduna which is the capital of the Kaduna province, located 634.7 Km N of Port Harcourt is the 4th most populated (see coordinates for Kaduna).
Airports near 4°48'55.99"N and 7°2'59.44"E:
- "PHC" Port Harcourt International Airport (24.9 Km NNW)
- "QOW" Sam Mbakwe International Airport (70.2 Km NNE)
Need to calculate the distance between Port Harcourt and nearby cities? See Port Harcourt to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Port Harcourt.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|