- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Kaduna Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Kaduna, Nigeria is: 10.5104642 and the longitude is: 7.41650530000004.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NE|
|Elevation:||585.86 Meters (1922.12 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||NGA|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||WAT|
|WAT Stands for:||West Africa Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Monday June 1st 4:20pm|
Kaduna, Nigeria Summary
Kaduna which is the capital of the Kaduna province, is the 4th most populated city in Nigeria (see coordinates for Nigeria). Ibadan which is the capital of the Oyo province, located 516.4 Km SW of Kaduna is the 3rd most populated (see coordinates for Ibadan).
Airport near 10°30'37.67"N and 7°24'59.42"E:
- "KAD" Kaduna Airport (23.2 Km NNW see coordinates for Kaduna Airport (KAD))
Need to calculate the distance between Kaduna and nearby cities? See Kaduna to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Kaduna.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|