- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Lilongwe Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Lilongwe, Malawi is: -13.9626121 and the longitude is: 33.7741195.
|Position from Earth's Center:||ESE|
|Elevation:||1055.28 Meters (3462.2 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||MWI|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CAT|
|CAT Stands for:||Central Africa Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Monday September 27th 5:16am|
Lilongwe is the capital of Malawi (see coordinates for Malawi) and is located 127 Km ESE of Chipata, Zambia; 175.4 Km WSW of Lichinga, Mozambique and 325.8 Km SSW of Tingi, Tanzania.
Lilongwe is the most populated city in Malawi. Blantyre (see coordinates for Blantyre) located 241.1 Km SE of Lilongwe, is the 2nd most populated in Malawi and Mzuzu 279.1 Km away N is the 3rd most populated.
Airport near 13°57'45.4"S and 33°46'26.83"E:
- "LLW" Lilongwe International Airport (19.3 Km N see coordinates for Lilongwe International Airport)
Need to calculate the distance between Lilongwe and nearby cities? See Lilongwe to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Lilongwe.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|