- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Marshall Islands Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Marshall Islands is: 6.068393599999999 and the longitude is: 171.98937899999999.
|Marshall Islands Latitude:||6.068393599999999|
|Marshall Islands Longitude:||171.98937899999999|
|Position from Earth's Center:||E|
|Elevation:||-27.4 Meters (-89.9 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||MHL|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||+12|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Tuesday September 28th 8:13pm|
Marshall Islands Summary
The Marshall Islands is located in the continent of Oceania, NNW of Tarawa, Kiribati (see coordinates for Kiribati) and E of Palikir, Micronesia (see coordinates for Federated States of Micronesia).
The capital of the Marshall Islands is Majuro. Marshall Islands are self-governing yet associated state of the United States. Marshallese is the main language of the country. English is spoken as well.
The 2 most populated places in the Marshall Islands are:
Points of interest in Marshall Islands:
- Alele Museum, Majuro, Marshall Islands
Marshall Islands time zone(s):
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Marshall Islands.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|