- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Antananarivo Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Antananarivo, Madagascar is: -18.8791902 and the longitude is: 47.50790549999999.
|Position from Earth's Center:||ESE|
|Elevation:||1249.38 Meters (4099.02 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||MDG|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EAT|
|EAT Stands for:||East Africa Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Tuesday September 28th 10:43am|
Antananarivo is the capital of Madagascar (see coordinates for Madagascar) and is located 719.2 Km SSE of Dzaoudzi, Mayotte and 845.4 Km WNW of Saint-Paul, RE, Reunion.
Antananarivo is the most populated city in Madagascar. Toamasina (see coordinates for Toamasina) located 215.2 Km ENE of Antananarivo, is the 2nd most populated in Madagascar and Antsirabe 121.4 Km away SSW is the 3rd most populated.
Airport near 18°52'45.08"S and 47°30'28.46"E:
- "TNR" Ivato Airport (9.7 Km NNW see coordinates for Ivato Airport (TNR))
Antananarivo points of interest:
- 4.4 Km SSE Musee Andafivaratra, Antananarivo, Madagascar
- 4.9 Km SSE Andohalo Cathedral, Antananarivo, Madagascar
- 6 Km SSE Tsimbazaza Zoo, Antananarivo, Madagascar
- 14.4 Km NNE Ambohimanga (see coordinates for Ambohimanga)
Need to calculate the distance between Antananarivo and nearby cities? See Antananarivo to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Antananarivo.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|