- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Perugia Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Perugia, Italy is: 43.1107168 and the longitude is: 12.3908279.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NNE|
|Elevation:||429.06 Meters (1407.67 Feet)|
|District:||Provincia di Perugia|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||ITA|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CET|
|CET Stands for:||Central European Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|CET Began:||October 25th 2020 3:00am CEST|
|CET Ends:||March 28th 2021 2:00am CET|
|Current Time:||Wednesday January 27th 5:26am|
Perugia, Italy Summary
Perugia, the capital of the Umbria province, has a latitude of 43°6'38.58"N and a longitude of 12°23'26.98"E or 43.110717 and 12.390828 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #28 in Italy.
Perugia, Italy coordinates are near the San Marino and Vatican borders; 91.9 Km S of San Marino, San Marino (see coordinates for Città di San Marino) and 134.5 Km N of Vatican City, Vatican (see coordinates for Vatican City).
Populated areas near Perugia:
- 13.7 Km ESE to Bastia umbra, Umbria (see coordinates for Bastia Umbra PG)
- 30.9 Km SE to Foligno, Umbria (see coordinates for Foligno PG)
- 41.1 Km NNW to Citta di Castello, Umbria (see coordinates for 06012 Città di Castello PG)
- 48.5 Km ENE to Fabriano, Marche (see coordinates for 60044 Fabriano AN)
- 49.9 Km SE to Spoleto, Umbria (see coordinates for 06049 Spoleto PG)
Note: Perugia is also located 134.6 Km N of Italy capital Rome Lazio (see coordinates for Rome).
Airports near 43°6'38.58"N and 12°23'26.98"E:
- "PEG" Perugia San Francesco d'Assisi – Umbria International Airport (10.1 Km E)
Points of interest near Perugia:
- 0.2 Km WNW Banker's Guild Hall (Collegio del Cambio), Perugia, Italy
- 0.2 Km NW Piazza IV Novembre, Perugia, Italy
- 0.3 Km WSW Perugia City Hall, Perugia, Italy
- 0.4 Km SW Rocca Paolina, Perugia, Italy
- 0.5 Km NNW Roman Aqueduct, Perugia, Italy
- 0.8 Km N Parco di Porta Sant'Angelo, Perugia, Italy
- 5.6 Km SW Perugina Chocolate Factory, Perugia, Italy
Need to calculate the distance between Perugia and nearby cities? See Perugia to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Perugia.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|