- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Malihabad Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Malihabad, Uttar Pradesh 226102, India is: 26.916818 and the longitude is: 80.7075809.
|Position from Earth's Center:||ENE|
|Elevation:||128.87 Meters (422.79 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||IND|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||IST|
|IST Stands for:||Indian Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Sunday August 14th 3:35am|
Malihabad, Uttar Pradesh 226102, India Summary
Malihabad "Malīhābād" has a latitude of 26°55'0.54"N and a longitude of 80°42'27.29"E or 26.916818 and 80.707581 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #2249 in India.
Malihabad, Uttar Pradesh 226102, India coordinates are near the Nepal border; 155 Kilometers SW of Nepalgunj, Mid-Western Region, Nepal (see coordinates for Nepalgunj).
Populated areas near Malīhābād:
- 9.3 Km SE to Kakori, UP (see coordinates for Kakori)
- 24.6 Km SW to Jagdishpur, UP (see coordinates for Jagdishpur)
- 24.9 Km ESE to Lucknow, UP (see coordinates for Lucknow)
- 25.6 Km NW to Sandila, UP (see coordinates for Sandila)
- 41.2 Km WSW to Safipur, UP (see coordinates for Safipur)
Airports near 26°55'0.54"N and 80°42'27.29"E:
- "LKO" Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport (25 Km SE see coordinates for Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport (LKO))
- "KNU" Kanpur Airport (62.9 Km SSW)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Malihabad.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|