- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Lucknow Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India is: 26.8465108 and the longitude is: 80.9466832.
|Position from Earth's Center:||ENE|
|Elevation:||116.08 Meters (380.86 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||IND|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||IST|
|IST Stands for:||Indian Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Sunday August 14th 3:55am|
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India Summary
Lucknow, the capital of Uttar Pradesh state, has a latitude of 26°50'47.44"N and a longitude of 80°56'48.06"E or 26.846511 and 80.946683 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #12 in India.
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India coordinates are near the Nepal border; 149.7 Kilometers SSW of Nepalgunj, Mid-Western Region, Nepal (see coordinates for Nepalgunj).
Populated areas near Lucknow:
- 16.2 Km W to Kakori, UP (see coordinates for Kakori)
- 25 Km WNW to Malihabad, UP (see coordinates for Malihabad)
- 38.2 Km E to Zaidpur, UP (see coordinates for Zaidpur)
- 41.3 Km WSW to Jagdishpur, UP (see coordinates for Jagdishpur)
- 46.7 Km SSW to Purwa, UP (see coordinates for Purwa)
Airports near 26°50'47.44"N and 80°56'48.06"E:
- "LKO" Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport (11.1 Km SSW see coordinates for Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport (LKO))
- "KNU" Kanpur Airport (73.3 Km SW)
Points of interest near Lucknow:
- 0.8 Km E Lucknow Zoo (see coordinates for Lucknow Zoo)
- 0.8 Km E State Museums, Lucknow, India
- 1.2 Km NNE Botanical Gardens, Lucknow, India
- 4.2 Km NW Bara Imambara (see coordinates for Bara Imambara)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Lucknow.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|