- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Split Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Split, Croatia is: 43.5081323 and the longitude is: 16.4401935.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NNE|
|Elevation:||9.01 Meters (29.55 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||HRV|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 27th 2022 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 30th 2022 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Monday September 26th 11:00am|
Split, Croatia Summary
Split which is the capital of the Split-Dalmatia County province, is the 2nd most populated city in Croatia (see coordinates for Croatia). Zagreb which is the capital of Croatia, located 259.1 Km N of Split is the most populated (see coordinates for Zagreb).
Airports near 43°30'29.28"N and 16°26'24.7"E:
- "SPU" Split Airport (12 Km WNW)
- "BWK" Bol Airport (31.4 Km SE)
Split points of interest:
- 0 Km NNW Peristyle, Split, Croatia
- 0 Km N Diocletian's Palace, Split, Croatia
- 0.1 Km NNE Gregory of Nin Statue, Split, Croatia
- 1.5 Km WSW Museum of Croatian Archaeological Monuments, Split, Croatia
Need to calculate the distance between Split and nearby cities? See Split to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Split.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|