- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
San Pedro Sula Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for San Pedro Sula, Honduras is: 15.5 and the longitude is: -88.03333300000003.
|San Pedro Sula Latitude:||15.5|
|San Pedro Sula Longitude:||-88.03333300000003|
|Position from Earth's Center:||W|
|Elevation:||106.6 Meters (349.75 Feet)|
|City:||San Pedro Sula|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||HND|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CST|
|CST Stands for:||Central Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Monday October 25th 5:20pm|
San Pedro Sula, Honduras Summary
San Pedro Sula which is the capital of the Cortés province, is the 2nd most populated city in Honduras (see coordinates for Honduras). Tegucigalpa which is the capital of Honduras, located 180.4 Km SSE of San Pedro Sula is the most populated (see coordinates for Tegucigalpa).
Airport near 15°30'0"N and 88°1'60"W:
- "SAP" Ramón Villeda Morales International Airport (12.9 Km ESE)
San Pedro Sula points of interest:
- 0.6 Km S Multiplaza Mall, San Pedro Sula, Honduras
- 0.7 Km N Museum of Nature, San Pedro Sula, Honduras
- 1.2 Km ENE San Pedro Cathedral, San Pedro Sula, Honduras
Need to calculate the distance between San Pedro Sula and nearby cities? See San Pedro Sula to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for San Pedro Sula.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|