- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Cities in Honduras
Note: that the cities listed below are deemed major based on population. While there may be more major cities, these are the most populated cities in Honduras.
|Tegucigalpa (Country Capital)||850,848|
|San Pedro Sula||489,466|
|Santa Rosa de Copan||27,753|
Cities Near Honduras
The list below shows the distance between the above cities in Honduras and populated cities outside of Honduras which are closest.
- Mi = Miles
- Km = Kilometers
- = Flight distance
- = Driving distance
Honduras to El Salvador
|Amapala to La Union||21.9 Km (13.6 Mi)||103.7 Km (64.4 Mi)|
|San Lorenzo to La Union||44.1 Km (27.4 Mi)||94.1 Km (58.5 Mi)|
|San Lorenzo to Conchagua||46.7 Km (29 Mi)||96.7 Km (60.1 Mi)|
Honduras to Guatemala
|Cofradía to Puerto Barrios||54.9 Km (34.1 Mi)||125.7 Km (78.1 Mi)|
Honduras to Nicaragua
|El Paraiso to Mozonte||26.9 Km (16.7 Mi)||39.9 Km (24.8 Mi)|
|El Paraiso to Ocotal||28.2 Km (17.5 Mi)||37.7 Km (23.4 Mi)|
Distance Between Honduras and Neighboring Countries
The distance between cities in Honduras and cities in neighboring countries; El Salvador cities are nearest due to being 21.9 kilometers away.