- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Pau Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Pau, France is: 43.2951 and the longitude is: -0.370797.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||215.01 Meters (705.41 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||FRA|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 28th 2021 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 31st 2021 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Wednesday September 29th 4:15am|
Pau, France Summary
Pau, the seat of Pyrénées-Atlantiques District, has a latitude of 43°17'42.36"N and a longitude of 0°22'14.87"W or 43.2951 and -0.370797 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #52 in France.
Pau, France coordinates are near the Spain and Andorra borders; 113.5 Km ENE of Iturrama, Navarra, Spain (see coordinates for Calle Iturrama) and 177.4 Km WNW of Andorra la Vella, Andorra (see coordinates for Andorra la Vella).
Populated areas near Pau:
- 34.8 Km SE to Lourdes, Midi-Pyrénées (see coordinates for Lourdes)
- 37 Km E to Tarbes, Midi-Pyrénées (see coordinates for Tarbes)
- 67.4 Km N to Mont-de-Marsan, Aquitaine (see coordinates for Mont-de-Marsan)
- 71.7 Km NW to Dax, Aquitaine (see coordinates for Dax)
- 86.6 Km ENE to Auch, Midi-Pyrénées (see coordinates for Auch)
Airports near 43°17'42.36"N and 0°22'14.87"W:
- "PUF" Pau Pyrénées Airport (10.2 Km NNW)
- "LDE" Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrénées Airport (32.2 Km ESE see coordinates for Tarbes - Lourdes Pyrenees Airport (LDE))
Points of interest near Pau:
- 0.3 Km NNW Musee Bernadotte, Pau, France
- 0.4 Km W Chateau de Pau, Pau, France
- 0.7 Km E Palais Beaumont, Pau, France
- 0.8 Km E Beaumont Park, Pau, France
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Pau.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|