- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Tarbes Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Tarbes, France is: 43.23295100000001 and the longitude is: 0.07808199999999488.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||315.97 Meters (1036.66 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||FRA|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 28th 2021 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 31st 2021 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Wednesday September 29th 3:53am|
Tarbes, France Summary
Tarbes, the seat of Seine-Saint-Denis District, has a latitude of 43°13'58.62"N and a longitude of 0°4'41.1"E or 43.232951 and 0.078082 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #117 in France.
Tarbes, France coordinates are near the Spain and Andorra borders; 128.8 Km NNE of Huesca, Aragon, Spain (see coordinates for Huesca) and 142.8 Km NW of Andorra la Vella, Andorra (see coordinates for Andorra la Vella).
Populated areas near Tarbes:
- 18.7 Km SSW to Lourdes, Midi-Pyrénées (see coordinates for Lourdes)
- 37 Km W to Pau, Aquitaine (see coordinates for Pau)
- 61.7 Km NE to Auch, Midi-Pyrénées (see coordinates for Auch)
- 87 Km NNW to Mont-de-Marsan, Aquitaine (see coordinates for Mont-de-Marsan)
Airports near 43°13'58.62"N and 0°4'41.1"E:
- "LDE" Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrénées Airport (9.1 Km SW see coordinates for Tarbes - Lourdes Pyrenees Airport (LDE))
- "PUF" Pau Pyrénées Airport (43.4 Km WNW)
Points of interest near Tarbes:
- 0.6 Km NNW Jardin Massey, Tarbes, France
- 1.7 Km SSE Tarbes Exhibition Center, Tarbes, France
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Tarbes.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|